Saturday, December 24, 2011

Saturday Centus - I heard an angel voice...

Jenny Matlock


Welcome to week eighty-six of Saturday Centus. Please accept my warmest wishes for a lovely holiday. I know that sounds really cheesy, but I totally mean it. I love the little community of support and encouragement that we've built together here.

THE PROMPT THIS WEEK IS: I heard an angel voice through the chaos and the noise...
WORD COUNT - Not to exceed 200 words plus the 11 words of the prompt. 211 words total.
STYLE OF WRITING - Any
ADDITIONAL PICTURES IF DESIRED

The regular restrictions apply: PG, no splitting of the prompt, play nicely and visit the other entries, any style or genre of writing you prefer.

Please display my link button or just a hyper-link back to Saturday Centus. Be careful to link your SC URL to the Linky and not just link to your main blog.

E-mail me directly with ???'s or ask your question in a comment and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible.

Feel free to link up anytime between now and next Saturday!

post signature

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Dear Jenny, I pray that you and yours have a very Merry Christmas! Enjoy the grandlittles and the one on the way! Thanks for hosting each week and becoming one of my favorite blogging friends!
Love from PA where it's been in the high 40's with thunderstorms for Christmas!

summersundays-jw said...

Merry Christmas, Jenny! Hope you have a wonderful day with all your family. Jan

Judie said...

Well, I hope you get caught up with all your post reading before spring!! There's a lot of good stuff to read!

Merry Christmas, Jenny and Steve!!

xoxo

anitamombanita said...

Loved this prompt..it turned our day into a Christmas Eve scavenger hunt! :) Merry Christmas to you and all yours!!

Unknown said...

Dear Jenny,

I love this prompt, but I do not have the time to write the best possible solution.

I am alone with the children for Christmas and have to deal with their disapointment over not having the Christmas of their dreams: we have no Christmas tree this year.

It is not a question of money; it is a lack of time. I have to do everything and sometimes there is not enough of me to go around.

So my post is short.

Love from
Anna

Anna's SC Week 86- An angel's voice

Unknown said...

Dear Jenny and other SC-participants,
I just want you all to know that yesterday, I rode my bike to the place where they sold Christmas trees, just before the unsold, leftover trees were hauled away. I was allowed to pick any tree for free. I tied it to my bike and walked it home.

We now have a beautiful and real Christmas tree with lights and all the trimmings! The children, Erik and Elisabet, are much happier now.

I went back again today and saw that all of the trees were gone, so I came at the right time. The children don't go back to school until the 10th of January, so we can have the tree up until it starts to shed needles. The five cats love it; it's the four kittens first Christmas.

Blessings to you all!
Anna