Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Alphabe-Thursday Letter Q


Good morning class.

Welcome to round ten of Alphabe-Thursday! Today we will be studying the quaint and quiet letter:



If you've noticed I'm extremely quiet lately, things are a little icky health-wise.   Typing hurts my hands so I'm limiting myself to just getting the weekly link up! 

Please link directly to your Alphabe-Thursday URL (if you don't know how to do this let me know!) and please continue to visit the five links before and after your link and leave a comment. Minimum of 10 links visited please. You can visit more if you like, of course.

If you have any difficulties with your link, please make sure to include the number of the link when you e-mail me. It is really difficult for me to find you easily otherwise.

If you have any questions about Alphabe-Thursday or problems doing your link just post it in a comment or send me an e-mail. I'll do my best to help you as quickly as I can.

The McLinkey will be live from 1:00 pm MST time Wednesday afternoon in an effort to assist our lovely "friends across the pond" and continue through 10:00 am MST time Friday morning!

And remember.... link back to this post, you need to be registered as a follower of my blog, PG posts only, and you must visit at least 10 other posts...perhaps consider starting from the last posts and work backwards. The links will stay live after the final post deadline has passed so you can even wait and visit over the weekend or whenever you have more time.

Please link your quality "Q" post now:
post signature

9 comments:

Jim said...

O Jenny, I can just feel your pain. Does heat or wearing tight gloves help any? I know you don't want to over do the meds.

My MIL had very painful hands, very likely from a different cause than yours. But she wore a tight pair of padded leather gloves, even in the house.
..

Debbie at Travel with Intent said...

Oh dear, I feel for you. So glad you manage to keep this challenge going despite your health issues - it is much appreciated. I hope you'll be back with us all soon

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny,
When I linked up my post I put Shabby Cottage Collectibles instead of Never Quit! Is there any way I can change it. Thanks, Esther

SarahBeth said...

Hi Jenny -- I do hope your health will improve soon. Just take it easy -- I know everyone will understand :)

Annesphamily said...

Hi Jenny! I am praying for a quick recovery for whatever is ailing you! I miss seeing you around but hope you are doing ok. I had a sad today and then I found out I won a giveaway! Made me smile! Hugs to you!

Gattina said...

I am so sorry for you that your hands are still hurting and I thank you that despite the pain you continue the theme !

Tempest Nightingale LeTrope said...

My late father used the Dragon voice typing program after he had a stroke. I'm afraid I can't remember the cost, but it might be worth looking into.
My son uses compression gloves to help with his carpal tunnel. I don't know if something like that would help with your condition. I hope you find some relief.

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Hi, Jenny,

I hope the pain is gone or feeling less as you're reading this. If you're doing exercises to build up your hands, check out Dr. Seuss's "Hands, Hands,Fingers Thumb." The rhyme may cheer you up as you do them. If not, the story is fun to read. Gentle hugs to you.

Betty said...

Hi Jenny,
I'm sorry you haven't been doing well. I came by and decided to join in this week. Thank you for continuing to host when days are difficult. I appreciate it! Betty